Saturday, August 28, 2010

:D oh boy oh boy!! Haha :)

Well, Michelle looked at my blog!!! YAY! (thanks michelle :D) And replied to one of my emails: the saint bernard's are long haired!!! AWWW it's gonna be a poof! lol!!!!Also, the other day me and my parents were talking and they had the idea to let the saint bernard go to an "Elderly Living" place and see the old people!!! :) ANNDD, there is a program at the library where dogs can read with kids!!! Wouldn't that be so cool!?!? I think it's a great idea! One day closer to puppies!! I have been reading every dog training book i can get my hands on and even bought one! Plus, i have been taking notes and looking at dog eating habits, grooming, etc. I am trying to get as ready as I can, and on the bright side we even have a big kennel we are going to borrow (those things are SO expensive!!!) . hen Michelle emailed me back she also said... She wants to post me on her website!!!!(if she can figure out how, computers i tell ya...) That would be great! maybe i cold have more followers than me and michelle :) Lol! I think i will email the link to EVERYONE i know once we get the puppy, but for now i think we are off to a great start!

Bye for now!!

~Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment