

OKKAAYYY... so, yesterday we picked our puppy! our choices were between puppy #6 and puppy #1 and we chose *drum roll...* #1! I am so happy! i say that a lot don't I ?! oh well :) I am! so i posted 2 pics of him my mom wants to name him Elliot since it's a jewish name and he was born on Yom Kippur and because of some song but i just can't see an Elliot!! How bout' you? Really all that's left to do is wait, the hardest part! I am sure i will find some way to struggle through my impatience lol! well i just checked an email from michelle! the puppies will get dew claws removed tomorrow! and then we can know a price! great!
~all for now loves (hehe!)
~Winter
P.S isn't the little cutie adorable!!
i cannot believe he was so small! he is a great dog!
ReplyDelete