Sunday, September 5, 2010

UPDATE!

ok, got some new emails from michelle!
-puppies are due september 18th! (plus or minus 3 days)
-Lulu is doing GREAT!!! she has a huge belly ^--^
Plus i guess that lulu is getting enough food for her puppies but not enough for her :( so as a solution to this, she gets food with gravy! lol! I guess being pregnant hasn't slowed her down! it sounds cute :D
I have been debating with myself lately on if i should get taste of the wild dog food(this is the food michelle has been feeding her dogs lately since she needed to put Lulu on puppy food) or blue buffalo, which, both are pretty spendy but are VERY good and leaves dogs healthy and soft coats too! I think we will start with Blue buffalo, we'll see! I mean it really depends on how much this dog is eating! I might have already mentioned this but it is final that we are getting a boy! (good gosh they get HUGE!) But a name is undecided! :P I am sure my mom will think of one soon enough or we will just decide on one when we pick one out and see it for the first time!
And man oh man am i excited for that day!

That's all for now :)

~Winter

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean "taste" the wild dog food? like eat it??? eewe!

    ReplyDelete